Collapsible Silicone Coffee Cup (BUY 1 GET 1 FREE)
🥤 Specially crafted from leak-proof and food-grade silicone, you’ll be able to consume an entire cup’s worth of coffee without subjecting your desk or handbag to a large thermos. It’s all of the energy without any of the clutter!
🥤And because it’s available in 6 colors, there’s a color suited for every member of the family, your dorm, or close circle of coworkers! Choose from navy blue, lilac, matcha green, sky gray, wathet blue and sakura pink!
- Convenient and Portable: The newest collapsible coffee cup is perfectly portable for travel and everyday use
- Safe and Leakproof: Food grade silicone and BPA free material mean safe and healthy use for the whole family, uniquely designed airtight silicone seal effectively prevents leaks
- Easy to carry: Collapsible design for easy portability, take only a little space, easy to put in your pocket, backpack, suitcase, purse. A great choice for camping, travel, hiking, and picnic
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe: Commodious for coffee, milk, tea, hot water, cold drinks, and beverages
- Net weight: 4.58 oz
- Cup capacity: 350 ml
- Material: Food Grade Silicone & PP
- Size folding: 3.4 x 3.4 x 2.28 inches
- Open size: 3.4 x 3.4 x 5.5 inches
1. Please sterilize by boiling before use.
2. Please use caution when dressing up hot liquid shaking!
3. Uses oft material to clean cup in case of damage.
4. Do not hold the strongly acidic and alkaline liquid in the cup.
It is leakproof?
👉 Yes, Collapsible Silicone Coffee Cup is leak-proof! We recommend drying your cup after washing so the lid and collar seal properly.
Is it okay for hot drinks like coffee, tea?
👉 Yes, it can withstand temperatures from -50°C to 200°C and is ideal for hot water, hot drinks, coffee, milk, tea, cold drinks, ice cream and more.
Is this dishwasher safe?
👉 Yes, as long as there is no other sharp cutlery in the dishwasher or else it will damage the Collapsible Silicone Coffee Cup.
Does the cup have a smell?
👉 The cup does not smell. But all rubber, Silicone, and plastic can at some time absorb food odors. When that happens to soak them in warm water and baking soda then rinse. The food odors will go away.